09 May 2007

I've Been Tagged!!

What fun!

I have my fellow Samhain author, Gloria Wiederhold to thank for this great honor.

Directions - POST RULES

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here goes!

1. I only clean when someone is coming to visit. (Exception - kitchen and bathrooms.)

2. I dust maybe once every 3 months.

3. I have 2 kids who respect me, or at least pretend to.

4. I have two dogs who do not, and don't bother to hide it.

5. I talk to trees, and listen for voices in running waters like streams, rivers and waterfalls.

6. I will buy any book or CD with the word "Celtic", "Irish" or "Scottish" in the title, no matter how bad it turns out to be.

7. I sometimes run across a book in the book store, buy it, and bring it home only to find out I already have it.

8. I will drive 11 hours without batting an eye for a plate of Lexington Barbecue.

I have tagged:

Sela Carsen
Bianca D'Arc
J.C. Wilder
Jennie Andrus
Bronwyn Green
Will Belegon
Melissa Lopez
Dayna Hart

4 comments:

Melissa Lopez said...

Oooooooh, sounds like I need to try this Lexington Barbecue! Lol...thanks for the tag. Anything to procrastinate, ;)

Mel

Will Belegon said...

Ok, I accept... give me a few hours...

Also, making note that I need to put the word "Celtic" in my next title...

Bronwyn Green said...

Hey Doll!

I'm thinking you and I own a lot of the same music and reading material. :)

Dayna_Hart said...

good call on the title, Will!

Hrm...Carolan, I have two Daw-fantasy collections and two of Laura Resnick's White Dragon...wanna trade? ;) They're hardcover and everything.

*off to do the taggy thing*